Thursday, May 17, 2007

IWCM Night of Art

On a Friday night in May I walked with Marisa to the International Women's Club Night of Art to sell the greeting cards that I'd made from the kids artwork at the Art school in which I work. I was surprised to see the grounds of the Moldexpo - a sort of convention center. We didn't feel like we were in Moldova!!! Here I am posing with the sign since we are the same age... a picture of the entrance, the grounds a monument and the set up of the NIGHT OF ART 25 percent of the proceeds from the artwork sold went to the Moldovan Society for the Blind.

It was a successful night for me as I sold all of the cards I'd made, and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting many other Americans working here in Moldova.

The food and drink
went on throughout the evening and was free to those volunteers working the show... we took advantage of it of course!!!

No comments: